The average length of the Torch Relay route is 3 km. The Torch Relay will reach the sympolic historical, cultural and picturesque places.
Torch Relay begins: 11:00 AM
Ending celebration: 12:30 PM
The Games Flame and the Torch will be displayed on July 13, 2022 from 4:30 PM to 9:00 PM
The absolute winner of the school, municipal, regional stages of the Higher School of Education in Physical Education 2021-2022. Golden badge of GTO. The winner of the municipal stage of the Higher School of Education in the Russian language. Winner of the online Chemistry Olympiad on Zvonok platform. Winner of the All-Russian online Olympiad Uchi.ru in ecology. Laureate of the 2nd degree of the International Choreographic Competition "Merry Wind" as part of the folk ensemble "Own " in 2022. Laureate of the 2nd degree of the International Competition of Choreographic Art "Vlad Dance City” in 2021.2. Voronova Tatyana Nikolaevna
Football city championship (September-October 2021): middle group 2nd place, junior 1st place, senior 2nd place, junior 3rd place. Basketball (December 2021) girls 1st place, boys 1st place. Volleyball girls 2nd place (December 2021). Futsal (March-April 2022) senior group 3rd place, junior group 1st place. Volleyball (March 2022) 9th-11th grade boys 3rd place, 7th-8th grade boys 3rd place. Basketball 3/3 (March 2022) boys 1st place, girls 1st place. Municipal stage of the Higher School of Education in Physical Education: Khomyak Maria - winner, Voronova Maria - winner, Byshova Ekaterina - winner, Sheludko Nikita - winner. Regional stage of the Higher School of Education in Physical Education: Maria Voronova - absolute winner, Ekaterina Byshova - winner.3. Dyagel Pavel Ivanovich
Head of PERESVET martial arts club. Coach-teacher in hand-to-hand combat at Youth Sports School. 13 years of coaching experience. Chairman of the board of PERESVET martial arts club of Dalnerechensk city. Head of the Federation of Mixed Martial Arts MMA of Dalnerechensk city. Champion of the All-Russian tournament in hand-to-hand combat "SOLDIERS OF RUSSIA" Multiple champion of regional competitions in hand-to-hand combat and kettlebell lifting. Champion and winner of competitions in grappling, army hand-to-hand combat, sambo, jiu-jitsu and kudo. The best hand-to-hand combat coach in Primorsky Krai in 2021. The best hand-to-hand combat coach of the Far Eastern Federal District in 2021. He was awarded a diploma of the Minister of Sports of the Russian Federation for training the winner of the Russian championship in hand-to-hand combat. He has letters of thanks from the Legislative Assembly of Primorsky Krai. He was repeatedly awarded with diplomas and diplomas of the administration of the Far Eastern Civil Society for an active life position and education of young people. Candidate to Master od Sports in hand-to-hand combat.4. Klobutsky Ilya Ruslanovich
Brazilian jiu-jitsu tournament winner (GI section);
- Winner of the All-Russian hand-to-hand combat competition "Soldiers of Russia" dedicated to the Victory in the Great Patriotic War (Khabarovsk);
- Multiple winner at Primorsky Krai mixed martial arts championship;
- Winner of the championship of the Far Eastern Federal District in army hand-to-hand combat dedicated to the memory of the Honored Coach of Russia, Master of Sports of the USSR Vladimir Anatolyevich Zborovsky;
- Winner of the championship of the Far Eastern Federal District in all-style karate full contact in protective equipment. Candidate to Master of Sports in MMA; Candidate to Master of Sports in hand-to-hand combat.
Athlete Peresvet martial arts club of Dalnerechensk city.
Winner of the championship of Russia in 2021 in hand-to-hand combat.
Winner of the All-Russian tournament in hand-to-hand combat "SOLDIERS OF RUSSIA" 2021.
Winner of the open All-Russian youth martial arts games in hand-to-hand combat 2021.
Winner of the FEFD Hand-to-Hand Combat Championship 2021.
Winner of the Cup of Primorsky Krai in hand-to-hand combat 2022.
Multiple winner of regional competitions in hand-to-hand combat and mixed martial arts MMA.
He is a member of the hand-to-hand combat team of the Far Eastern Federal District.
Candidate to master sport.
Reserve Lieutenant Colonel, 28 years of military service, served in the 199th motorized rifle regiment of the 135th motorized rifle division of the Far Eastern Red Banner Military District, which took part in Damansky events. The last place of military service is the deputy commander of the regiment. While serving in the Armed Forces of the Warsaw Pact (People's Republic of Poland), he was awarded the gold medal "On Guard for Peace" and the Bronze Cross "Jan Krasicki". Currently leads a healthy lifestyle. Awarded with the Golden GTO Badge. He is the chairman of the Council of Veterans of War, Labor, Armed Forces and Law Enforcement Agencies. Under his leadership, the Council of Veterans actively cooperates with public organizations of the city, with educational, cultural institutions, departments of social protection of the population, and the pension fund. For active work among veterans, he was awarded the White Cross and the medal "For Merit" by the Head of the Dalnerechensky urban district.7. Omelchenko Alina Gennadievna
In 2021, she was awarded the Primorsky Krai Volunteer badge of honor.
The commemorative medal of the President of the Russian Federation "For a disinterested contribution to the organization of the All-Russian Mutual Aid Action "#We Are Together"" was established in connection with the high social significance of the All-Russian Mutual Aid Action "#We Are Together".
Diploma of the President of the Russian Federation for a commemorative medal "For a disinterested contribution to the organization of the All-Russian Mutual Assistance Action" # We Are Together".
- Gratitude from the Director of the Department of Youth Affairs of the Primorsky Krai, for an active citizenship, initiative and personal contribution to the implementation of youth projects in Primorsky Krai ;
- Gratitude from State Duma deputy Victoria Nikolaeva for the preservation and development of the best traditions of the bard song genre of Dalnerechensky urban district;
- Gratitude from the Secretary of Primorsky Krai regional branch of the UNITED RUSSIA Party for his contribution to helping citizens during the coronavirus pandemic in 2020 and active citizenship;
- Gratitude from the Director of Internal Police Department for active participation and assistance in organizing the all-Russian action of memory "Siege Bread" in Primorsky Krai;
- Gratitude from the Association of Volunteer Centers for active participation in the activities of the All-Russian public corps "Volunteers of the Constitution" and invaluable assistance in organizing and conducting the All-Russian vote on amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation;
- A letter of thanks from the chairman of the Primorsky Krai regional organization of the Russian Youth Union for organizing and holding the municipal stage of the Marine League of Mind Games from February to April 2021;
- Gratitude from the chairman of the Primorsky Krai regional organization of the Russian Youth Union for organizing and holding the municipal stages of the Regional Championship for solving social cases in March-April 2021;
- A letter of thanks from the head of the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs for a significant contribution to the implementation of the All-Russian Public Corps "Volunteers of the Constitution".
- Diploma of the winner of the annual regional competition "Volunteer of the Year" in the nomination "First Steps 18+";
- Diploma of the winner for winning the final of the city competition "Best Volunteer-2019" (in the nomination - from 18 to 35 years old), active work on the patriotic education of youth, socially useful activities and personal contribution to the implementation of youth policy of Dalnerechensky urban district;
- Diploma of the finalist of the annual regional competition "Volunteer of the Year" in the nomination "In the Center of Events";
- Diploma of the winner of the Municipal Stage of the Annual Public Award "Caring Citizen" in the nomination "Culture", Luchegorsk, 2020;
- Diploma of the participant of the regional stage of the Annual Public Award "Careful Citizen - 2020" in the "Culture" nomination. Vladivostok, 2020;
- Diploma of the activist of Primorsky Krai regional headquarters "Young Guard of United Russia" from acting. head of "Young Guard of United Russia" Non-Governmental Organization for active participation in the work of the Regional Headquarters, contribution to the development of the youth policy of the region and active citizenship. Vladivostok, 2020;
- Diploma of the participant of the competition of socially significant environmental projects "Clean country - as I see it" from the chairman of the Legislative Assembly of Primorsky Krai. Vladivostok, 2020
Multiple winner of championships and tournaments in Primorsky Krai in boxing among juniors.
From 1985 to 2002 He served in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, during the period of military service he was also a multiple winner of the championships and tournaments of the Far Eastern Military District in boxing, he fulfilled the CMS standard.
From November 2020 to the present, he has been the Dalnerechensky urban district head.
Has been involved in weightlifting for 5 years, completed the 1st category in 2020, completed the candidate master of sports in 2022. Repeated champion of the Primorsky Krai in weightlifting among juniors, repeated winner of the Primorsky Krai in weightlifting among adults. Member of Primorsky Krai weightlifting team among youths and adults.
In addition to playing sports, he is actively working in the development of the culture of the Dalnerechensky urban district, takes part in international, regional, regional, city festivals and competitions.
Head and coach of the public movement "Primorye For Sport" of Dalnerechensky urban district;
- Founder of Peresvet Martial Arts Club of Dalnerechensk City
- Founder of the public organization "FEDERATION OF MIXED MARTIAL ARTS MMA OF DALNERECHENSK CITY AND DALNERECHENSKY DISTRICT;
- Chair of "All-Russian Federation of Nordic Walking" in Dalnerechensk City;
- Deputy of Dalnerechensky city district Duma;
- Assistant to the Senator in the Council of Federations from Primorsky Krai;
- Chairman of Standing Committee for fiscal, economic policy and property of Dalnerechensky city district duma;
- Founder and ideological inspirer of socially significant projects aimed at developing the urban district and ensuring the comfort and safety of its residents, such as:
the Safe Yard project, the Landscaped Yard project, the Sports Yard project;
Founder and chairman of the territorial public self-government "Council of the fourth constituency".
- Gratitude to the Yury GAGARIN Research and Testing COSMONAUT TRAINING CENTER for personal contribution to the cause of patriotic education of youth and popularization of domestic manned cosmonautics movements;
- Letter of thanks from the Governor of Primorsky Krai for ACTIVE CHARITY ACTIVITIES;
- A letter of thanks to the "Federation of Hand-to-Hand Combat of Primorsky Krai" for the contribution to the development of children's sports in Primorsky Krai.
Chair of "Council of Municipalities of the Primorsky Krai" Association, deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
Being the head of Artemovsky urban district, he paid great attention to the development of sports: he built indoor sports facilities: a swimming pool, ice rentals, the largest sports and recreation complex among municipalities. Part of the sports competitions of Asian Games. He is not a professional athlete, but has been involved in amateur sports all his life: shooting, football, water polo.